Strong management commitment for ameliorating organizational performance and effective client-consultant collaboration are as crucial to the end result as the quality of the consultant's technical advice. Indirectly or directly, all changes generated with the consultant's help should contribute to improvements in quality of management and in organizational performance or excellence.
Once you have started your own business, you may be considering expanding in the future. This may mean having to track expenses differently because of tax reasons, you may need to hire employees, and you may have to invest in better equipment.
Before taking the plunge, attend some of L.E.A.P.S.'s business clinics that have been created to meet your needs. You will be able to gain some insights and knowledge about various aspects of your business. These clinics will also assist you in making informed decisions for your business. Keep in mind that you don't have to take all of their advice to heart, but just knowing that other people have been in your position makes it easier to proceed. Our clinics will also benefit mid- to senior-level managers whose business units are charged with creating value for the organization and who are responsible for leading and managing change.
One of the primary benefits of using a consultant is because the benefits ought to exceed costs. There needs to be financial value proposition. In this regard, L.E.A.P.S.'s primary focus is on organizational environmental analysis with a view to identify problems and make informed recommendations for change. In short, the objective is to bring a new dimension of competence to the organization.
60 Minute Session
- An unbiased internal organization situation analysis
- Consultative review of macro-environmental factors directly affecting business
- Clinical review assessment of the organizational strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats
- Discussion and exploration of organizations Top 10 Business Challenges
- Methodical review of organizations vision, mission and core values
- Assessment of organizational culture and climate
- Does your organizational structure, human capital, and resources align with your vision?
75 Minute Session
- Relationship building as a strategy for consulting confidence
- Evaluating the cost of change
- Distinguishing cogent feedback from dissonance
- Feedback and effective communication are co-related
- Understanding the importance of effective interpersonal communication
- Enlarge your conversation then enlarge your corporation
- Challenging the status quo with creative and innovation corporate communication
60 Minute Session
- Examining the functional paradigm: Leadership vs. management orientation.
- How does leadership behavior encourage or discourage the behaviors of the workforce?
- Familiar leadership styles and the correlation between leadership style and resultant behaviors
- Review of industry standards, organizational best practices, and competitive advantages
- Implications of corporate strategic planning, branding, and imaging
- Identifying the corporate stress factors of your organization
- Where does your corporate equity lie?
75 Minute Session
- Business success more than a balance sheet and income statement
- Building your corporate brand equity with strategic planning
- Strategies to build your strategic leadership team
- A paradigm shift from conceptual management to conceptual leadership
- What are the key leadership attributes in a high-performance environment?
- Learning from each other's experiences and brainstorming new ideas
- Conforming to the team leadership and transformational leadership paradigm
- Developing a decision-making model for success
- Introducing the systems analysis approach to
- Identifying the internal communication barriers in your organization
- Are you communicating through your front end or your rear end?
- Improving organizational efficiency and effectiveness through strategy adaptation
- Analysis of decision-making protocols
- Introduction of the leadership empowerment paradigm
- Striking the optimum balance between systems controls and organizational products
Complete this form if you're interested in training.